Chick's Poll---Recent Purchases

This in response to Chick's Poll, where he asked us to list recent hosta
purchases that we like and why:(I am listing only purchases; not, trades or

Little Doll ---$90: Heavy substanced blue center with gold border. Good

Yucca Ducka Do---(Since plant is not yet on market, I leave out price.):
Exceptionally handsome elongated leave; very dark green; neat white border.

Red Neck Heaven---I cannot remember price, but under $100. : I am a martyr to
kikutii types and this is one of the better ones, in my opinion. Great

Clyde Crockett z5