Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

I cannot live without my H. montana 'Kinkaku.' It is my absolute pride and joy. I
do have H. 'Sugar and Cream' and 'On Stage.' S&C is a very fast grower. I recently
became interested in fragrant flowered hostas. This is a good one to have. 'On
Stage' is also very good. The spring foliage is much better than the summer
foliage. Still beautiful, though.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b