Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

At 07:35 PM 9/30/98 EDT, you wrote:

>  I am interested in
>Donahue's piecrust, midwest magic, on stage,

This is gorgeous and grows quickly into a mature plant.  My 'On Stage' has
very pointed leaves which look nice with softer textures.

>frosted jade, azure snow, flame switch,

I have seen 'Flame Stitch' in person, and it is one of the most stunning
hostas I have ever seen.  It looks like a painting rather than a plant.

>northern exposure

This I just bought, and it did well over a droughty summer (little
supplemental watering, and yet no burning or die-back).  Nice heavy
substance and no slug damage as yet.

Sheila Smith
mikecook@pipeline.com
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6