Re: Gold with Blue Hostas

You are more than welcome to also use me as a guinea pig.  Currently there
are 8 Gigabytes of space free on my disk and Windows 98 and Outlook Express
5 to sort it all out.  I have had no problems downloading any pics so far
offered on the hosta robins.  I also tend to download when most of the UK is
asleep, so it should all happen at best speed.  Let's make these servers
earn their money with a trial!
Blue Cheese sounds a great hosta and given my e-mail address it and me
should be together.  Look forward to seeing it, but only when you have the
time to spare.