Re: Communicating

I guess I don't understand why the AHS Robin "heads" don't defend their
policies instead of trying to squash the ones opposed. Give us ones who are
just trying to learn and who would like to join the AHS,  a reason to be on
their side or not. All we have is the opposition side. Don't any of you want
to stand up for yourselves. Carolyn are you a devil woman? Clarence, can you
defend yourself? I read all this information but only have one side, I don't
understand why anyone would have "secret" police in a hosta society. I don't
understand why anyone would have a society in which all the members were not
allowed to vote. Do the voting ones have to pay more money in order to be
allowed to participate? Then why can't the others vote by proxy?  Even the
multi-million dollar mutual fund people allow their smallest contributors to
vote by proxy. What is the reasoning on these unusual rules? Is their truly
something you "powers that be" are trying to hide or keep secret?  Why won't
you allow the hosta open members to hear about your side?  A lot of people
seem to believe that you all are wrong and that you are maligning Jim.
Why?    Are you? What are the charges? All these questions and no answers
from the other side. Makes one wonder if they don't truly have something to
Just an interested bystander who would like to understand but only sees one