Re: dogs - Cats, too!

I don't have a dog, mainly because my cats would never stand for it. My
cats, however, are fabulous at keeping mouse, mole and vole populations
in fine control, and they are wonderful garden helpers - mainly
supervising any planting I may endeavor.  And the biggest plus is that
they have never dug up a hosta!

Diane Frederick
Cleveland Hts., OH