Re: Policy Conflict IV

In a message dated 9/5/1999 8:30:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
hawesj@gcnet.net writes:

<< Another question read by Tom was, what is the position of the Board re
 plagiarism? Kevin answered in legaleeze and I think he said they were
 agin' it (something that Calvin Coolidge would have uttered perhaps).

An aside: Is it true that a dinner partner bet Coolidge that he could make
Coolidge say more than two words, and CC replied, "You lose."

Is it true that at the wake for Dorothy Parker's young husband she was in
tears and a friend asked her what she could do for her. And Parker replied:
"Bring back my husband!" And the friend said: "You are HYSTERICAL , you know
that I cannot do that." And Parker responded, "Well, in that case, would you
go to the corner deli and get me a ham and cheese on rye , hold the mayo." ?

CC