Re: I will keep it simple ...too!

Clyde I've had conversations that would lead me to believe otherwise but
that doesn't matter. If we get off issues then we're lost. Why do you think
politicians sling mud, so they won't have to address the issues. The board
could not resist replying to persistent questions about issues. They can
sit back and watch us argue with each other and not reach a consensus.