1.  That of those Robins who are posting on the Hosta related Internet,
posts in opposition to the current policies run about 2 to 1 in terms of
numbers of different people posting, not in  terms of numbers of posts?

2. That the QUALITY of the opposition posts, judged on their merit,
logic and  substance, compared to those supporting current policies or
"me too" posts runs perhaps 10 to 1.

3. That the discussions recently are focussing on HOW to regain control
of policies, not IF they should try to regain control. Most people
obviously assume that we MUST regain control..

4.That no AHS officials are speaking up, even though they are plugged
into the Robins?
   That the silence speaks loudly?

5. That personal attacks, name calling and mud slinging by a few are
recognized by most Robins for what they are...diversions from learning
the true facts about our policy environment?

6. That we are "catching on"  to what is happening in our Society?

7. Have you noticed anything else? Please tell us.

Jim Hawes