Aphrodite cuttting

Earlier I said that Aphrodite might have problems with opening even
with two scapes on the same plant due to a shortage/absence of
pollen Actually the hormone produced in the anthers might be
ccounteracted so to speak by the hormones produced by the roots.
Someone said earlier that cutting the scape and placing it in a vase
opened all the flowers. This could be do to the fact that there are
no counteracting root hormones any more. If you have
several scapes I would suggest to try that and see or the cutted
scape fares better than the ones on the plant
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands