Re: Sad report

In a message dated 9/7/1999 9:27:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< "the secret
 > committee" sometine in the last 24 hours, elected to remove Jim Hawes,
 > from the AHS robin.  I have reviewed all the postings leading up to this
 > from the beginning.  I believe that Jom was completly justified in
 > asking exactly what the reasons were, for his original "warning" .  He
 > is even more justified if he wonders why ,when he asked for so simple an
 > answer, he was left with silence!  >>

This is the straw that, etc.

I think that Ken Marek should be the one who is suspended. That guy has
created more trouble on the various internet listserves than the law allows!
(To coin a phrase.)
Jim Hawes has NOT done anything wrong, immoral,illegal, personal, or
fattening. He has presented his opinions in a straightforward, albeit
forceful and cogent, manner.

I shall now endeavor to expose the members of the secret committee.

I get all of the postings to the AHS Robin----it is a dead letter and I think
this latest ridiculous action should bury it for all time; however,those that
oppose the policies, those that support Hawes, those that believe in free
speech---contact Wilkins and Falstad and Burns and Van Wade.

Clyde Crockett z5