Re: Sad report

John Lanier wrote:

> I guess the most pressing question I have in all this sad series of
> events is why in the world is the AHS sponsored robin so different from
> all the others???  I, personally, cannot see what Jim has done to
> justify removal. I feel so utterly helpless in the face of the actions
> of the secret committee. I truly do feel so sorry for each of them, and
> I hope so much that I never learn their identy. They must feel awful to
> have been involved in something so downright unamerican.
> What a shame.
>
> John Lanier
> Burnsville, NC
I have been reading all the letters concerning Jim and what is happening
to him should really frighten anyone who believes in free speech.  We
are having more laws thrown at us everyday.  Things that were taken for
granted when I was younger and now things of the past.  I have only been
with AHS for about 4 or 5 years but I have enjoyed the journals that I
get.  I hope these problems with Jim can be settled.  I believe that the
people who are doing this to him should be identified.  Its hard enough
trying to right things without having unknown enemies.  Usually people
who do these things do not want their name known because most of them do
not have the "balls" to come out and say who they are.  Thanks, Dee
Krueger-Rosendale, Wis.