Cleansing the AHSE-Mail Robin

I want to thank the secret police and those supporting them for removing
Jim Hawes. The AHS should take further efforts to remove as many
dissenters as possible. Today we control of hostas in the United States,
tomorrow we can control hostas in the whole world. The use of brute
force is justified. Success is the sole earthly judge of right or wrong.
We as victors will not be asked, later on, if we told the truth or not.
I am glad to see we have adopted a brutal attitude............Right is
on the side of the strongest.

Dan Nelson            AHS supporter :-)
Bridgeville DE
zone 7