Family and Friends

    When I traveled to the  Winter Scientific Meeting last January with Jim,
Ran and Dan, I had no reason to believe they would be branded as
mal-contents. I choose to stand with them on the side of reason and treason.

    Why is it that everyone who questions or challenges any AHS policy is
deemed to be an anarchist determined to destroy the AHS? But the "chosen"
may affirm each others posts and "justify " actions taken against anyone who
will not kowtow to them. The members of the "preferred" crowd are allowed to
utter the same words (and even more inflammatory statements) without fear of
chastisement from the secret committee.

    It is truly a shame when many ask for answers to the same questions and
the official response is either silence or "read your post". Why are the
rules restated time and time again but robins (including supposed violators)
cannot obtain explanations   concerning  interpretation and enforcement of
those rules.

    Some of the AHS officers have suggested that private posts or even
personal phones calls are the preferred method of communication with them.
Why do they suggest this but shun posting on the robin because the entire
membership is not present? Is this a divide and conquer strategy?

    Sorry to bother people with questions I know will be unanswered (unless
it is with an official warning).

    I'm leaving Thursday after work  for my daughter's wedding on Saturday.
Would a hosta be an appropriate wedding gift?  Maybe not!!!
How about an AHS membership? Definitely not!!! I assume her vows will
include a  promise to love, honor and obey.  Hey, that almost sounds like an
AHS rule. I sure hope her marriage is more amiable than the AHS.

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7