Re: Great Post

Well I can say I'll make every effort to attend, but it's way too soon for
me to confirm I can actually get the time off from work.   And you can count
on me to do what I can to help.  First thing though is people should listen
to Ran's advice and get letters to Jim Wilkins and
other board members.  Mine already went out by snail mail.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net