Re: Convention Dates

Dear Jim,

     Jim, we have no yearbooks as we just joined up a couple weeks ago. My
mom was a member for many years but now that she has passed away the
journals have stopped coming.  My step-father has all of the journals from
years past, but I don't have them readily accessable for my own means.
Could someone please give us the details from this yearbook so we can make
plans to attend.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)