Re: nise?

At 03:20 PM 9/9/99 +0000, you wrote:
>The "nise" list is not as free as suggested and has its own police.
>On a request on information about fertility in rupifragra tetra , I
>did respond with message 1 and I responded  with message 2  to
>another article that mixed up roots and stolons  This
>together was sufficient to remove me from the 'nise" list without any

--->>>  ***The people involved killed the messager for its unwelcome
message.*** <<<---

hey Hollander: ...waz happenin? ...where U bin Ben! ...lap'n in the lake? :)
                    For your information Ben: nise@onelist.com is a
free-spirited experimental-setup, an undertaking done by myself ...ONE
PEOPLE! (me?) ..killed the messenger ..whom always appear to me, to be
beating around the bush in dishonest fashion, without backup material to
what he states!   Nobody pays membership dues in NISE, it is totally-free
and open discussion group dedicated to seedling growing/hybridizing
exchange; and is not a newsletter or Society, strictly an experimental
setup, which I personally am trying to setup & get something going?
                    As you may or may not recall, I have run various
seedling/hybridizer groups in previous years, and I flipped the previous
"nise group" over to a Shadegardening-list-server setup, currently run by
two marvellous women today; and this, is growing Worldwide quite
dramatically.   I can't handle all the emails coming down, so I unsubscribed!
                    I personally, deleted you from nise@onelist.com, since
there is something which you consistently like to do i.e. make statements
without any rationale & data-backup, for your input?  Whenever someone
questions this, you write that it will be published in this or that
Scientific Journal later on ..see it there.
                    If I spend my time, trying to setup an "OPEN"
list-server, there is one thing I do expect from all the members within;
and that is, having all the cards on the table, in openly-frank
fashion!  Those who are lurking, I don't mind; but I do not appreciate,
anyone beating around the bushes, making statements about this and/or that,
without reason behind their input.  Hypothesis made without any back-up,
appears to me to be: under-handed trickery, and totally dishonest; and I
will not stand for it!
                    You stated [H. Rupifraga Tetra, imported from Germany]
was not rupi-species, nor was it a tetraploid.  I asked for some backup to
this input, probably more than once ...and what do you reply: something to
the effect Heinz Close is no such person, he is Heinz Kloze <er whatever>
and/or whatever you wrote?   I am still wondering why you suggest it is not
RUPI nor TET!  If you wanna make statements buddy-boy-Ben, then you are
going to have to back them up, with some kind of rationale; that is, if &
when we are playing the game on an OPEN list-server (nise@onelist.com)
having no dictates/rules in play; and being, an experimental setup to try
to bring those interested in growing seedling/hybridizing together; and
more particularly, when it is my personal experimental game playing!  I do
not appreciate BZ beating around the bushes, without any backup to your
scientific statement; and particularly, after being asked for proof to what
you said in regard to rupi-species?
                     If you cannot lay your verbal-cards on the table
openly, in an honest/trustful fashion? ..to backup what you say! ...then
sorry Ben'bud? ...but you are not gonna play all within my list-server <=
simple as that!!!
>Message 1
>Sorry to say but rupifraga tet is not a rupifraga nor a
>tetraploid and with 8 % good pollen your chances are remote to get
>anything .I dont say it is impossible, but there are better ways to
>spend your money
>Ben J.M.Zonneveld
>Clusius lab pobox 9505
>2300 RA Leiden
>The Netherlands

 >>------------------------------->> To myself? ...the above statement
means absolutely nothing to me, until you show me some rationale/backup,
which this "non-scientist" and which "an average gardener" can
understand?  In the meantime Ben, you know where the lake is....

happy swimming
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
TO JOIN hybridizer's list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
TO JOIN hosta-picture-group list-server =
TO JOIN AHS POLITICAL FORUM = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ahspol
A Seed-bank/exchange in NORWAY =