Questions via e-mail

President Jim Wilkins,

You indicated in your President's Message on page 3 of the 1999
Yearbook, that if we have any comments, questions or suggestions
concerning " these activities", ( I presume all activities covered by
the Board), that we should please write you  or e-mail you at

I have some concerns to bring to your attention.

Are you aware of mismanagement problems and improper decision making
problems being created by the majordomo and  your three appointees
serving on the secret committe of the AHS Robin? It is important that
you,  as responsible officer,  speak to these problems.

It is also important that you make your position known  as promised  on
the current status of the IAC Program and all of its provisions.

Please tell us what is your position on both of these concerns?

Jim Hawes