Re: Committee for Change

Good Message Dan,

I volunteer to serve on your committee. I have had 30 years experience
in the State Department as a policy maker, evaluator, program designer,
project writer,  working both alone or in multidiciplinary teams in a
multitude of different circumstances..  I know the theory and practice
of policy, program and policy development....how policy flows to
programs, which are  made up of projects, all based upon sound analysis
to justify their existence and design detail. . There is no rationale
for the AHS' IAC Program. I am working on a" piece"  to prove this. I
will make it available for publication to any and all to read. ...So
count me in if there is room after  the stampede to join the committee.