From: <FrSch2533@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 8:30 PM
Subject: Thumper

Thought I was being eaten alive by slugs.  Got rid of the groundhog (I
 Tonight my husband called me to show me a big bunny rabbit having a
salad of
hosta leaves.
Is there a rabbit repellent other than putting chicken wire around each
Any help appreciated--between the drought and the southern blight, I
need bunny rabbits eating their meal in my yard.