From: <CCREDUX@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Committee for Change

In a message dated 9/9/1999 3:09:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< If you are interested in working with "The Committee for Change"
write
 me personally or publicly.  >>
 I should like to be a part of the Committee, which I think is a grand
idea.
Dan, I am quite familiar with the By-Laws and with parlimentary
procedure,
fyi.

Clyde Crockett, Member AHS, Journal Editor 1990-1996, Recipient Alex J.
Summers Award, Founder Pixlist, AHSPOL, Member NISE & Hosta-OPEN,
Crucified
Killed and Buried by the Secret Police, 1999.