Re: Baloney

In a message dated 9/11/1999 11:43:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
wie1086@mail.harborcom.net writes:[About not hearing from listowner of AHS

<< Gerry,
 That is the day[Monday] I also subscribed. I too am still waiting approval.
Do you think
 the Hosta Police check all our postings to other groups before allowing us to
 Ray W >>

Dear All,

As I recall, it is rather tricky to subscribe to the AHS Robin.BUT, as long
as you are a member of the AHS you have the right to be on. The secret police
are not SUPPOSED to have anything to do with joining.

I'd suggest sending a private eee to Ms. Schaffner, the moderator.

Clyde Crockett z5