Re: Baloney

> >Gerry
> >Please keep us posted on the progress on your request to join.
> >Thanks
> >Ran
> the instructions given me by people on hosta-open, since I can't find my
> one and only copy of the journal.
>
> OK, in all fairness, my mistake. But I wish I had received a note from her
> on Tuesday instead of having to wait til today and contact her myself.
>
> Gerry
Gerry
You are not alone.  I to have found out thet in the "new" AHS they want
every i dotted!  When I sent my money and material for the convention, I
could not find the "official" form for registration.  Although they had
all the money and all the needed info. they refused to register me
without the form.  Be sure to read the "fine print"!!
Thanks
Ran