Re: Venusta with WHITE flowers??

In a message dated 9/12/99 6:50:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<< The Five  Stone "venusta" is now blooming with WHITE flowers, while the
Cook's one is  done blooming (and I'm assuming had purple flowers).  To my
eye, the leaves
 look pretty much the same; size and form-wise.   >>

Hi, me again,

I forgot to add that Harry says both of these "venustas" have BIGGER leaves
than other venustas and they are more pointy.  Maybe that will help someone
guess what kind the white flowering one is....maybe a seiboldii?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a