BAP questions

     We received our free sample of BAP-10 a few weeks ago. On 9-6-99 we
sprayed several hosta that we had put into pots.  As of last night when we
checked we found most of the BAPped plants were responding with new growth.
  3-5 new eyes per hosta on the average.  Now we just grow our hosta in our
yard.  We are trying to get a growing room set up to grow seeds during the
winter.   We are wondering if we should now bring inside these BAPped
plants and grow under lights for a month or two and then let them go
dormant.  We are kind of nervous about having our new growth go dormant too
soon.  We are in Michigan and it sure seems like alot of our plants are
looking kinda sad already.  I hate to se the season end but we are looking
forward to our new crosses growing up during the winter to make up for the
garden.  We would love to hear any ideas on this situation.  Do we let them
go dormant with the rest or bring inside and give them more time and delay
dormancy or should we not try to play mother nature.  We understand that
they will need to go dormant for at 40-60 days but can we wait till
februrary for this?  Please someone give us some answers because all we
have now is questions.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)