Re: hot lips hosta

In a message dated 9/13/1999 9:45:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
heyheypaula@usol.com writes:

<< At the August 15th Michigan Hosta society's auction  there was a    h. HOT
 LIPS auctioned off but it went too high for me.  It is a beautiful plant .
 I know who won it but I don't know if he is interested in selling it or a
 piece of it.
 Paula & Tim (hostalady)

How can you post something like this and not tell me the price!!