Hurricane Floyd / Drought is Over

We have had 1/2 inch of rain so far from Floyd. No wind, and very heavy
cloud cover. Floyd is heading up the coast towards Delaware.

It looks like our long drought is over.

We are under tropical storm warnings at the moment but Floyd is expected
to come this way. We have bad beach erosion in the past few years. We
are less than thirty miles from the ocean and just might end up with
beach front property.

As can be expected, we are getting calls like crazy from people wanting
trees removed before the storm hits. The calls are rather entertaining.
(you have to be here) Looks like it's time for a hurricane office party!

I know some of our fellow robineers are in the hit zone too.

Best of luck to all those with shade and greenhouses. At least hostas in
the ground are safe.

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7