Re: registration

In a message dated 9/18/99 11:05:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< I hereby volunteer to be the person in
 charge of handing out the AHS Seal of Approval.

Chick, nobody wants to put the fox in charge of the hen house.

And, re: Creme de Menthe, I have heard the term drawstring effect used in two
ways One to refer to the shirred edge on some hosta such as Mary Marie Ann
and two, to refer to the browning, fragmenting edge of Brim Cup.  Help me out
here and also I was joshing in the first line Chick, know what I mean.

Fairfield OH