Re: Open Questions to the President

indianabob wrote:

> >>hi, it would be hard for me to believe that Jim wilkins is not trying to
> the best for the organization, i think the problem is how
> indianabob

I think those who are trying to demonize the people on the other side of this
issue are not helping much.  I disagree with Jim Wilkins and those who agree
with him on this issue, but that doesn't mean he is the devil incarnate.
There are obviously three sides to this argument, those who are against the
policies (who are, of course, correct), those who are in favor of the
policies (who are nice, misguided people) and those who don't give a damn.
If we can't do any better than attack the board of directors personally, then
it's going to be difficult to convince the third group that we have common

My impression is that the majority of the members do not feel that this issue
affects them one way or the other because it has and continues to be put
forth as an attempt to encourage registration.  I think many feel that if
that is all we're arguing about, then this is just a case of a bunch of
people who don't like each other, using some benign and unimportant issue to
start a lot of trouble.

If we stick to the issues, maybe we can convince them.

This message was not a personal attack on anyone.  It deals only with the
issue of the IAC and Preferred Growers Program.

Now, on the other hand on the issue of Jim being suspended from the AHS
Robin, I think it was petty and dumb, and if that can be construed as a
personal attack on unknown persons, so be it.  And a thought for the secret
committee.  Eventually, everyone will know who you are.  I hope you're proud.