Re: Tattoo

I was taught to look for my part in a situation. Which leads me to pointing
out others part. Which in turn leads to personal pronouns which offends
many. I'll try to look at my part.
I do want to provoke thought in how the process works and in this case I
think that it leads to putting something down which leads to a negative
result. Or, it accomplishes no more than talking about what you do like.

>Interesting you should say that Butch. Just an opinion, but I often
>find your post to be intentional provocations.  You seem to have a
>lack of tollerance for any opinion that differs form your own. It's
>ok to state a difference of opinion, that's what this is all about.
>I suppose I find your choice of words to be....interesting.

That was a poor choice of words on my part to add the word expensive
because it has nothing to do with my point. Take it out and re-read.

A new plant comes out and enjoys some interest. Usually it commands a
higher price when its new and UNTESTED. Someone must buy it and the process
begins. If you like it say so and if not say nothing, there are a couple of
childhood admonitions about that. In my schematic it will die for lack of
interest.

>> Do you suggest that you will run out and buy expensive H 'X' that
>> is not being discussed and not buy H.'Y' that everyone says is
>> great.

If I though it would really make any difference then I would have no
objection.

>We all have our limits to how much money we are willing to spend on
>one single varieity. That is neither wrong nor right.

Of course, anything I said that sounds different was misstated by me or
misunderstood by you.

>We all have our reasons for liking or not liking a certain variety.
>That is neither wrong nor right.

That was not a known flaw that Beth was talking about it was a disease she
believes came from the source. The fungal problem is everywhere and is
probably in all of our gardens. Then it wasn't worth the money and does
anyone have his number which I judged as women bitchy. Which provoked my
male combativeness. My behavior was no better than hers.

>What I meant to say, is if a hosta has a known flaw, as in
>drawstring effect, or as in melting out in our southern hot
>humidity, I would like to know that information, to make my
>purchasing decisions accordingly. Informed decisons, that's why I
>joined this robin. To know the good with the bad.
>
>I guess if you don't want to know the bad, then the delete button
>works well. Lord knows it's gotten alot of use on my computer, of
>late.

So, Lu if you got this far I did not express myself as well as I might have
(which is my part) and I've tried to explain further. In my view more
explanation leads to more misunderstanding.

Thanks for taking the time to take my post apart which will lead to me
looking at my part more closely.
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5