Re: Ike

Detroit Dan:

>Didn't Ike keep a mistress through out the war? I wonder how many
>underlings were involved in keeping that under wraps.

There is actually no evidence that Kay was Ike's mistress, nor that
Ike sort out any mitress, although it is clear that Ike did have a
"special" relationship with her, most likey a non-sexual relationship.
I have some female friends that I am close to, but it is a totally
non-sexual relationship.  I don't know why people have to think that
if a man and a women have a friendship that it automatically has to be
a sexual relationship.  Now I ask, if Clinton were Supreme Commander
of Allied Forces in WW II, would you want your daughter anywhere near

Joe Halinar