Re: Tattoo

after an uneventful season of H.
plantaginea sports, the species bloomed well and was typical and has BIG

All of my plantaginea plants and sports are still looking great.  Hoosier
Harmony, I just moved that plant and talk about a pretty plant, it is!
Fragrant Flame bloomed for the first time in 8-9 years.  Large, like
plantaginea, fragrant flowers and the plant still looks great.  I hate to
see my water bill which I get every three months (should be here soon) but
many, too many to mention, all still look great.  Maybe I could comprise a
list of those that do not, very few indeed.  Frost, although light is
prediced for tonight.  BTW, I have large seed pods on plantaginea but to my
experience they never ripen.

BA