Good looking hostas

That is what I think is so much fun about growing hostas is the differences.
We can own the same plants but depending on how happy these plants are with
our climate, soil, moisture, light etc., they perform totally different for
us.  They can even look totally different depending where they are planted in
our own yards.   Some factors you can control others you can not.  Here is my
list of top looking hostas this year.  But first let me describe what I think
is top looking.  Little or no browning of leaves as yet, very healthy looking
to abundant new growth, little or no insect hole damage to leaves (which of
course was probably relative to location in garden - so not totally fair)
What is interesting is that even though I owned some of these plants last
year they would not have made the list last year. They are:  Regal splendor,
Blue umbrella, guacamole, splitzer, lakeside cha cha, salute, sagae,
supernova, tokudama flavocircinalis, montana mt snow, king tut, paul's glory,
dark star, golden prayers, patriot, gala, warwick delight, squash casserole,
great expectations, fragrant bouquet, fire & ice, kryptonite, whirlwind,
striptease, lady isobel barnet, pandora's box, little sunspot, zounds.   I
know that plants that come from other plants are supposed to retained
similiar properties.  But pandora's box is a much nicer plant for me than
baby bunting.  There is another relative large list of plants that did very
well for me but suffered too much insect damage to leaves.  Plants such as
delta dawn did very very well for me but lately the insects have been going
crazy over it.  I really love the plant still.  I love gold standard and the
two toned leaves but once the leaves bleach out they seem to go by.  There
are a number of plants that are too immature to tell.  Chris, Braintree MA