Being DEFAMED?

TO Jim Hawes, from William Nash
                                            I did not know "defamation" was exactly and meant what? ..so I had to have a peakaboo in ye ole electronic reference CD  <paste below>
de·fame (dî-fâmą) verb, transitive
de·famed, de·fam·ing, de·fames
1.
      To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel. See synonyms at malign.
2.
      Archaic. To disgrace.

 [Middle English defamen, from Old French defamer, from Medieval Latin dęfâmâre, alteration of Latin diffâmâre, to spread news of, slander : dis-, abroad, apart. See dis- + fâma, rumor, reputation.]
— de·famąer noun

No doubt, the good name of Mr. James Hawes, has been disgraced and I respect your moving to have this matter resolved in the courts.

I don't know too much about legal procedures, but I would like to suggest that you put the whole AHS under the gun, er hammer and/or whatever this be called (Steve Chamberlain and Ben Zonneveld included?) along with all the rest of those Hierarchic AHS-Goons, who are acting like they be some kind of Gods?  They be GODS all right! ...DICTATING ANGELS? ..with chains for anyone & everyone coming their way.

I am with you "GO GET EM!" <lol>

gramps

regarding ...9/21/99 -0400, you wrote:  "Tomorrow I have an appointment with a lawyer in Oakland, State of Maryland, to initiate the Defamation of Character, Violation of my Civil Rights and who knows what other kind of personal civil suit against Wilkins, Schaffner, Speerly and the Committee of Three Secret Hosta  Police. I am thinking of offering them one last chance to avoid legal repercussions. ...i.e. If, within seven days of receipt of correspondence from my lawyer, they publically apologize individually to me in a package deal via e-mail, I will drop the suit. Otherwize, I proceed with help of my No Recovery, No Fee Legal Counsel. I anticipate donating all recoveries over legal costs to the AHS  to recover IAC caused losses of convention auction revenues.
           Ironic, isn't it? Any suggestions or comments? Wanna talk about it openly on hosta-open?  Jimbo."

>>--- to ALL ----->> GO FOR IT? ...let's talk openly: <<----- anyone else wanna jump in & say something--<<??? :)

***please note*** BEFORE THIS WAR BEGINS, let me dedicate a poem TO YOU ALL (author unknown)

GO placidly amid the noise and haste,
And remember,
What peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender,
Be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull & ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy you achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career,
however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere,
life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
it is perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune,
but do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and lonliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you; no doubt,
the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be careful.
Strive to be happy.
>>---------------->> and from someone else, also an unknown author

"CONFLICT is addictive?
                               ...as drugs, nicotine & booze!
CO-OPERATION ..sad to report?
                                          is not!

L  E  T    T  H  E    W  A  R     B E  G  I  N?
                                                           ..and let the Universe unfold as it should!

the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
TO JOIN hybridizer's list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise