Re: XL and variegated?

Gerry,

    We are in the process of registering another one of my moms cultivars.
It is a mix of Dorthy Benedict and Sum and Substance.  It is a huge
streaked hosta it will be named h. NANCY KRUL in honor of my
mother,posthumously.  While she was alive she also introduced another hosta
with the same parentage named Rosie Posie.  We have another one same
parentage that has wavy edges to go along with its size and streaking
haven't given it a name yet. So there are lots out there.  I plan on taking
a pic of NANCY KRUL in the next few days and am going to put it on hostapix.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)