Re: XL and variegated?

In a message dated 9/22/1999 7:42:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
eoneill@ibm.net writes:

<< Is Lady Isobel yours? I just ordered it from Chick. Also am thinking about
 Ran's new one; I have room for both so it should be interesting... >>
 LIB is Diana Grenfell's.

If you like Giants, try Birchwood Elegance---not variegated, but huge.
I ordered several plants from Chick this year---outstanding divisions!
Ran has some great ones. You must ask him when Yukka Ducka Do is going on the
market. It is a great one.