Re: solution to the problem

Everyone has a story about an auto mechanic or someone who did them wrong.

I don't care what you do or have done for a living but people outside your
expertise do not understand your business. This is not to say that
unethical behavior is proper but those who are not in your business don't
know what is ethical for your business. Please don't give me an example and
ask if I think its ethical or not. If you want to understand my point give
me an example of what people believe about your business then tell what the
reality is.

We produce 2 types of mulch, 1 fine and dark the other more coarse and
lighter in color.  The customers who like the dark call the other junk and
vice versa. And, have accused me of all kinds things over what they received.

At 11:38 AM 9/22/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Bitch Ragland said;
>As a professional in this business you know well how really ignorant
>customers are about what you do.
> That's a pretty broad statement I don't believe you "professionals" do
>anything with smoke or mirrors............on second thought , oh never
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5