Re: Tattoo

In a message dated 9/23/1999 1:58:18 AM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com

<< Chick, I hope you have some lofty goals for your brain. There's a lot
 of famous dorks out there to compete with - how many are in the hosta
 world, I can't say. :)
 Well, Diane, guess you shot that one down because we know Chick is not inept
 socially.  I will bet he is the life of any party.
 I hope Chick won't mind my telling this, but I WAS at a party with him. The
Comtesse d'Augerbenes was absolutely enchanted with his company. She ordered
him a magnum of Cliquot champagne. (1776 Francs/bottle).
He danced with the Viscountess Maradine(the wife of the 5th Viscount).
This was in the old days ---even the Grafin von Zeppelin was there from
Germany with my dear friend, Prinz Carl von Bahr.
All adored Chick. He played piano for us.

We had Iranian caviar. Lotte Lenya sang.