useless data 3

Suppose you want to feed your chickens with a kilo of hosta seed
instead of throwing it all away .Lets take our standard fully
fertile plant with 25 flowers to the four scapes These hundred
flowers have say on average 20 x 100 = 2000 seeds If a single seed is
5 mg a single plant will give you 10 grams of seed So you only need a
100 good feretile plants to get you kilo of chicken food. Dont ask me
or it will influence the taste positively or negatively
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands