Re: Tattoo

At 06:12 PM 09/23/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/23/1999 3:46:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
> While we are rambling, can we use patented plants for hybridization or is a
> that a no-no too? Narda >>
>Yes you can, Hosta genes are not patented.
>I know there are a number of Hosta that are PPAF but are there and that have
>been granted a patent number?
>Some Hosta names are trademarked.
>plant patents arenot worth the paper they are printed on.  It just gives u
rhe right of enforcement, home       tc people are not concerned  about
u can buy rolex watches,phillipe patex watches, high priced womens apparel.
designer jeans, new movies, pot,crank and crack,extasy,horse, porno
anything, im sure  the govt. is gonna chase some little old man for
propagating a hosta.
How many tc labs register  sport with growing it, real ethics.  How many
dealers send a tc liner in a 1 gal pot at three or four times  the price
,again real ethics.
How many dealers sell seedlings?
how many catalogs u get saying  sum  and substnce very rare
Hosta S.    elegans  Blue  choice and very reare
nuff said  in fact i say too much indianabob