Re: Tattoo

In a message dated 9/23/1999 5:58:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
rbalzy@netnitco.net writes:

<< he right of enforcement, home       tc people are not concerned  about
 patents
 u can buy rolex watches,phillipe patex watches, high priced womens apparel.
 designer jeans, new movies, pot,crank and crack,extasy,horse, porno
 anything, im sure  the govt. is gonna chase some little old man for
 propagating a hosta.
 How many tc labs register  sport with growing it, real ethics.  How many
 dealers send a tc liner in a 1 gal pot at three or four times  the price
 ,again real ethics.
 How many dealers sell seedlings?
 how many catalogs u get saying  sum  and substnce very rare
 Hosta S.    elegans  Blue  choice and very reare
 nuff said  in fact i say too much indianabob >>

Sure you CAN get away with all the above things - But I do not.
I try to respect and honor other peoples rights as best as I can.
I also think it's best to be honest and truthful-just because some people are
not does not mean that I have to sink to their level, the argument is lame
lots of people are murdered each year-that does not mean we should do away
with the laws against murder?

I would still like to know if the government has granted a paten to a Hosta
yet.
My interest is not in the propagation of said plants, but in weather patens
are given to Hosta.

Paul