Re: Tattoo

In a message dated 9/20/99 2:57:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wilddog@venus.net writes:

<< Then it wasn't worth the money and does
 anyone have his number which I judged as women bitchy. Which provoked my
 male combativeness. My behavior was no better than hers. >>

Hey Butch,

A little bit of advice.....keep sex out of it, as it has nothing to do with
the topic.  Are you suggesting your reaction would have been different had
the post been written by a man?

AND if the plant came from Tony direct, and was infected upon delivery, maybe
he would appreciate the opportunity to rectify the situation?  I would
certainly contact the seller I received an infected plant. Hybridizer,
grower, nursery etc.

L. Johnson (to keep you guessing? :-))