Re: open letter to the scientific committee

At 09:40 AM 9/27/99 +0000, Zonneveld/Holland wrote: "Open letter to  the
scientific committee
Is it asking for too much for a few leaves or pollen?"
   Hey Ben! ..what did you expect?  If you honestly believe the Universe is
a one way street, ending at your Address, then you had better give yer
wooden head a good shake, else buy some woodpeckers and they will fix it
for ya.
EXAMPLE A:
--> someone asks you for backup on a given statement and you reply
something to the effect: "that will be in a Scientific Journal
someday/whenever & you can see it there/then."
EXAMPLE B:
--> I recall, you made a statement in a very'NISE'group and pertaining to
H. rupifraga 'Tetra' imported from Heinz Klose (<=sp. ??) of Germany i.e.
YOU STATED: "it is neither a rupi nor a tet".  I have questioned you to
elaborate on this a number of times, and I've not seen anything related to
why you wrote that.

Seems to me, you are the last person in the World whom co-operates with
anyone; and now, you have the GALL to ask favours from other folks ...yeah
sure buddy? ...get a life first!  ..but you can go jump off that dyke and
have a nice swim tho'?

BEN, you've made your own bed!  Everybody ignoring your dumb requests; and
this, is exactly what you deserve and are getting (by the looks of it)? (-:
BY YOUR OWN MAKING! :-)

yer HOSTA'fan NASH'ty

the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
TO JOIN hybridizer's list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
TO JOIN hosta-picture-group list-server =
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
TO JOIN AHS POLITICAL FORUM = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ahspol
A Seed-bank/exchange in NORWAY =
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/plants_seeds1998.htm