Madonna/Martagon liles <-> Internet source to purchase bulbs/bulblet?

Hi y'all
         ..one of my grand-daugher-kids (sort of? i.e. via Adam N' Eve
descendant ship) and whom lives in Norway, sent me the following email:
<quote pasted below>
         "Hi gramps, just a very quick question: Do you know of a good &
cheap source for lilies on the net that takes international orders??? I'm
looking for the good old Madonna, Martagon liles etc, and here they're
pretty expensive - approx US$6 for 1 or 2 small bulbs, and larger
quantities (which is often cheaper) is hard to find!"  [end quote]
          Personally, gramps hasn't a clue, what Iril-girl'luv is talking
about, since I'm not much into lily-bulb growing.  If anyone here, does
have an answer (and or whatever?) please reply directly to: "Iril Kolle"
<iril@iril.no>  and I thank you kindly in advance, for your time and trouble?
          By way of introduction, Iril Kolle (by profession?) puts up
Internet BUSINESS Web Sites, and her hobby is running an Internet Seed
Bank, based in Norway; growing a whole slew of this seed herself.  This is
done, on a straight seed trading/exchanging basis, with no money changing
hands e.g.  by one sending flower seeds into her bank! ..then one can
withdraw whatever one chooses?   Seems like a neato & great idea to Gramps
(me?) and I am working on, having some of the rarest & best possible HOSTA
seedling potential seed -- placed into Iril's Seed-bank for World-wide
distribution from same.
                     Anyone knowing about the lily-bulb thing Iril is
hunting for, or wishing to participate and/or check out the Norway Seed
Bank, might simply cruise over to Iril's Internet Web Site at the Address
below, and/or contact Iril Kolle personally?
  http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/plants_seeds1998.htm
                     hosta'lly yours
William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>
                     ps ...gramps to ALL :)