Re: Stellar & crocks

Gwen Ward wrote: << I have just purchased a 3 Stellar's from a local
nursery  - Easter Star I have seen in Mia Esser's wonderful book, Chine
is referred to on Ron & Wendy Mitchell's list of miniature & dwarf
pelargoniums, and Rimey. Does anyone know anything about these three,
particularly Rimey as I can find no reference to it? >>

Hi Gwen,
Mia is a member of this mailing list (I know since I told her it existed
so she subscribed some time ago <g>). Perhaps she knows more about
Easter Star. I only have the following data on Chine:
Chine, flower light pink, double, miniature sized plant. Breeder: B.
West, Seaview, Isle of Wight UK 19..
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl