Re: Bottom heat mats

Charley's Greenhouse supply has a good selection.  The web site is:

I just have a 2' wide x 4' long x 4" high wood box lined in 1/2"
styrofoam sheet, then plastic, with a heating cable serpentined in 3" of
sand.  I attached wire hoops so I can cover it with plastic to keep heat
and humidity in for seed or shade cloth for cuttings (it's in a