Informations required

We are interested in advertising in your newsletter. We sell astrology
reports and want to advertise our products in newsletters orientated
towards a general public.
We would be interested in running an ad on a regular basis in order to
secure the lowest possible tariff from you. We are not sure how often
your newsletter goes out but would like to run the ad once a week if
you’re a weekly or once a month if you’re a monthly. As mentioned, we
are interested in securing the lowest possible tariff so would like your
ideas on the following :

-either we advertise ‘normally’ in your newsletter (5 lines?) and would
therefore need a tariff from you which takes into account the fact that
we will be advertising regularly

-or we could supply a much shorter ad (one or two lines such as “request
your free personal horoscope done by a professional astrologer : http:)
that we would want you to slip in between your other ads.

The latter seems to be the most appealing for both parties since you get
to keep your other advertisers and we get a good deal as far as your
tariff is concerned.

Please mail us back with your tariffs, number of subscribers and how
often your newsletter goes out. Thanks in advance.

Alexandre Baronnet