Re: Stellar & crocks

Woops  - you are right Andrew. It should have read Easter Morning. Still
trying to find out about this one and also Rimey.   My source tells me that
Rimey was obtained from someone connected with either BPGS or BEGS.  Also
thinks it originally came from USA.   Any information would be gratefully
received.
Regards,
Gwen