What is everyone up to?

I've been gone for what seems like ages, having fallen and broken my leg
which resulted in an extended hospital stay and major surgery.  They let me
go home though, and I'm finally able to make it into the computer room in the
wheelchair and walker.  From looking out my window I can tell you that
southern CA had light rain yesterday and this morning, it's a bit chillier
than usual, and something pink is blooming at the very edge of the garden
that I will be asking my husband to pick a flower and bring in to show me
when he gets off duty.

What is happening in the garden and what is everyone else up to?

Cynthia Lohry
San Diego, CA