Re: Ian Gillam

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Ian Gillam
  • From: maria guzman <mirror@3RIVERS.NET>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:16:37 -0700

I'd like to see a piece on hybridization - not necessarily the bare
mechanics of it but how to achieve what you have in mind, and the general
philosophy (so to speak) of it. And a discussion of -ploidy i.e. any source
of information on chromosomal numbers in named hybrids.  (If this isn't
asking too much!)

Maria Guzman
                                Not to mention a little less proportion of
club chitchat and filler material, and more solid articles.  (OK, my
subscription has lapsed as usual - but I'm renewing it today.)

  The Robin/internet is one of the best ways for IGS to